ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Emil K. Kalil" <ekalil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:00:45 -0700

I am totally against variable pricing.

ICANN and Verisign enjoy a government granted
monopoly. The current system - which works fine and serves
the Internet community - should be kept as it is.

HOWEVER, should this blatant "money grab" go forward and
the "variable pricing" initiative approved, you can rest
assured that the Internet community will put extreme
pressure on our representatives to "shine the light" on this
monopoly and ensure that ICANN and Verisign LOSE this it.

NO to variable pricing!

Sincerely,

Emil K. Kalil, Ph.D.

Webmaster

(310) 638-2500 x1511

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender.
Get the latest news on Rhinotek and our products by visiting
http://www.rhinotek.com