ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

About new system about biz org and info domains

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About new system about biz org and info domains
  • From: "Annu Dora" <annudora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:53:23 +0300

We use a lot of domans and running so many web sites and we really
disappointed about the new system. We believe this will really hurt so many
domain owners and so many webmasters. Current situation will be best for the
improvement of internet. if you want this you have to use the current case
about biz org and info domains ...  Thanks for your attention ...