ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Leon Sivils" <leon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:16:03 -0700

A web site is made valuable by its owner.  If you want variable pricing
then pay back all of those whose sites have failed and become
essentially useless.  You do not deserve any bonus for the efforts of
those who have borne the brunt of making the sites valuable.

Leon Sivils

   Leon E. Sivils, EA

Tax Advantaged Real Estate and Mortgages

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information
contained in the message. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

Opting Out: If you no longer wish to be contacted you may opt out of all
future contacts by simply replying and asking to opt out on the Subject
Line.  Entrance into our mailing list is by opting in only.   We
maintain copies of all original opt in requests.

Privacy Disclosure: We collect information such as you make known to us
in order to followup with you and make offers to you consistant with
your requests. From time to time we may forward information from a
marketing partner to you directly but We do not sell any information
about you and we do not release information about you to any marketing
partners.  As always you may opt out of any contact simply by emailing
us and asking to Opt Out.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image