ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to Variable Pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to Variable Pricing
  • From: A Searles <msthursday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

As a private citizen I use my domain name to access my personal network at
home.  I can't afford to pay high prices to renew this domain, but it is
incredibly useful to me when accessing my network from other locations.

  PLEASE don't change the current price structure for domain names.

  Thanks,
  Amanda Searles