ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Re: Disagree with proposed tiered pricing of .org//biz/.info

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Disagree with proposed tiered pricing of .org//biz/.info
  • From: "Ibrahim Mbithi" <i.mbithi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:57:54 +0200

Dear Sir,
I would like to express my objection to the proposed tiered pricing of
.org/.biz/.info domain names for registrar. I think such a move will only
jeorpardize the domain market by giving registrars unprecedented powers with
regard to how much they could charge renewal fees of domains with the
aforementioned extensions. As a student of economics, I believe in the
policy of freehand in the market place rather than force. I hope that my
request like many others already submitted as I write now would be accorded
the weight it deserves.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Ibrahim