ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

I Object

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Object
  • From: "kstora" <kstora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:53:55 -0700

Attention ICANN Board,

I disagree with the proposal for TLD Registry Renewal Contracts allowing the
.info /.biz/ and .org domains to have no price caps. It is an obvious issue and
judging from the many responses from domain holders and industry experts, it
must be addressed and removed from the contracts.

I am especially concerned for the non profit .org tld domain owners and their
organizations.

ICANN -Please look at this issue seriously and take the comments on this board
into consideration.

Thank You
Kia Stora
Zenremedy.com