ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Please

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please
  • From: L Oziak <oziak38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:56:57 +0100 (BST)

Please please it is hard enough fighting to stay alive with the government on
us day and night.  No variable pricing. Let everybody breathe.  If you start
this it will be the beginning of the end of the internet.  If that is your plan
then you are on the right tract.

skype - louis.oziak

  'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
                                                             Bill Shankly.

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" ?
The Wall Street Journal