ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Your actions will not be tolerated.

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Your actions will not be tolerated.
  • From: lala alal <byefishhellowater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

Your decision to charge more for domains will hault
progress, innovation, and expansion of the market in
the online world. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want
that. Or maybe you're just doing this to get some
bribe money from the bigger companies who feed off
this market already...

Either way what you're doing is detrimental and it's
getting pretty old, all you corporate fat cats,
treating us like dirt. Get out of our lives already.