ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing!

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Strongly Opposed to Variable Pricing!
  • From: Carol Bertrand <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:25:37 -0400

Dear ICANN:

If I do not want to pay the increased renewal cost for my domain name, who else will I go to for renewal?

If your answer is, "There is no one else," then you are a monopoly and need to have enforced price controls.

I am a small business owner with substantial money and time invested. I am strongly opposed to your proposition for variable pricing for .biz, .org, and .info as well any and all other domains.

Sincerely,
Carol Bertrand