ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

来自baclin的邮件

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 来自baclin的邮件
  • From: "baclin" <baclin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:34:54 +0800 (CST)

In permitting even the theoretical hiking of fees for domain name
renewals, ICANN is threatening nothing less than the democratic
nature of the Internet. As an individual, I have been using a .org
domain for some years for a political and social blog website. The
relatively low cost of renewing my domain name and hosting the site
is extremely important to me. Operating such a site now feels like an
extension of my free speech rights! I am counting on you not to do
anything to erode that. Thank you.