ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Strongly Opposed to Variable Domain Pricing Scheme

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Strongly Opposed to Variable Domain Pricing Scheme
  • From: Ty Hall <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:45:46 -0500

I am a business owner who uses the web, and I want to let you
know that I oppose this radical change to the domain system.

I am strongly opposed to the variable pricing scheme that has
been proposed.

As a small business owner who has made a considerable
investment in developing the domain names I own, I am
firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names by
the .biz registry.

Sincerely,

Ty Hall