ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] FW: Doodle: "Initial ICANN Geo Regions WG Meeting Jan08"

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] FW: Doodle: "Initial ICANN Geo Regions WG Meeting Jan08"
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:53:02 -0800

Dear Working Group Members;

I have set up a Doodle Scheduling Page to record your preferences for the best
available times to schedule the first one-hour meeting of the working group.
Olga Cavalli was the only member to-date to indicate calendar challenges and I
have provided meeting options for dates around her out-of-town commitments.
Please go to the link below and indicate when you would be available for a
meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/bq5x3pf2pir3cn7y

Given the geographic locations of the group members, you will note that I have
made an effort to cluster potential times around the 1200 UTC hour.  The goal
is to find a time that will afford 100% attendance. If we can't find a mutually
convenient time for you all this first go 'round I'll make a subsequent effort.
 Pablo and I will consult with Dave if we can't achieve our attendance goal.
As I indicated in my previous message, Pablo and I will work with Dave in his
capacity as interim chair to develop an initial draft agenda.

Thanks for your prompt response to this scheduling effort. If I can get
everyone's feedback in the next 48 hours or less I can confirm a meeting time
or quickly set up a new list of options.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth