ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] First WGGR Meeting For Noon UTC on 3 February

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] First WGGR Meeting For Noon UTC on 3 February
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:47:19 -0800

All;

Thanks to all of you who have responded to the Doodle scheduling tool created
on the 19th.  I have conferred with Dave Archbold in his capacity as interim
chair and the first meeting/call of the Geographic Regions Review Working Group
(WGGR) is now scheduled for next Tuesday, 3 February at 1200 UTC.  That was one
of two times during which all Doodle respondents said that they were available.

One member has yet to respond, but in view of the Board's Resolution regarding
the working group timetable and in the interest of needing to move forward, the
decision has been made to move ahead with the call in hopes that the time would
work for all.  I will set up a managed conference call facility with recording
capability so that a full record of the call is available for anyone who wants
to monitor the group's deliberations.  I will subsequently send out call-in
confirmation information and a draft meeting agenda.

Thank you,

Rob Hoggarth