ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] FW: Doodle: "Initial ICANN Geo Regions WG (WGGR) Mtg Jan/Feb09 2.0"

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] FW: Doodle: "Initial ICANN Geo Regions WG (WGGR) Mtg Jan/Feb09 2.0"
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:29:55 -0800

Dear WGGR Members;

I have created a second Doodle Poll to schedule the first meeting of the
working group.  Thanks to Olga Cavalli for her flexibility during her vacation
time.  It gave us more options to consider over the next week rather than
waiting until early February - although in hopes of only having to do this one
more time, I have also provided expanded time options during that period as
well.

At your convenience, please go to this link to indicate your availability:
http://www.doodle.com/x5cpixyhz5k7fvgt.  If you experience difficulties, the
link is also produced in the forwarded message below.

Thank you all for your patience and flexibility.

Rob Hoggarth