ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Draft Charter

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Draft Charter
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:09:27 -0500

Dear All

I'm pleased to attach a new version of the draft charter for our WG.  Because
Rob, Bart and I have done some preliminary work, this is called Version 3.

I've sent this in Word 2003 format.  If anyone has difficulties with this,
please let me know asap.

I would be grateful for your comments, copied to everyone in the WG, as soon as
possible.  I would like to be able to circulate the next version, updated with
your comments and suggestion, prior to our next teleconference which I hope we
can arrange for the week commencing 16th Feb.

Ideally, please use Word's red-lining functions to mark suggested changes, then
rename the file to Draft_Charter_GEO_WG_v3_xx1.doc, where "xx" represents your
initials, and the "1" shows that these are your first comments.  For example,
when I make my first comments, I'll rename the file
Draft_Charter_GEO_WG_v3_da1.doc
This convention will assist us greatly in keeping track of everyone's comments.

Kind regards,

Dave Archbold