ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] FW: Scheduling Next Meeting of the ICANN Geo Regions Working Group/WGGR"

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] FW: Scheduling Next Meeting of the ICANN Geo Regions Working Group/WGGR"
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:44:46 -0800

Dear WGGR Members:

As discussed during the first call of the working group, we would like to try
for another call/meeting before traveling to the ICANN Mexico City Meeting.
Based on discussions with the Chair, I have prepared a Doodle scheduling tool
targeting the end of the week of 15 February for that potential gathering.

Please visit this Doodle.com link to indicate your available times -
http://www.doodle.com/qkhg55wqqw6qrc7v

The link is also copied in the forwarded message below. The call will be
scheduled using all responses made before 13 February - or sooner, if all
members are able to respond faster than that date.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth