ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Possible time solot for Face to face Georegions meeting in Mexico

  • To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Possible time solot for Face to face Georegions meeting in Mexico
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:26:34 -0200

Dear David,
as agreed during our conference call, we have found a time slot for a face
to face Georegions wg meeting in Mexico, that suits GNSO agenda.
It is on Monday morning between 7:00 and 8:30 hs.
Please let me know if this is ok, also if the meeting will be closed or open
and how many people are we expecting to attend it.
Best regards
Olga Cavalli