ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] RE: Possible time solot for Face to face Georegions meeting in Mexico

  • To: "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] RE: Possible time solot for Face to face Georegions meeting in Mexico
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:18:13 -0500

Dear Olga,

Sorry for the late response - I've been ill for a couple of days and not in the
office.

The timing is ok for me - although I'm not sure that we will need more than an
hour at this stage.  I see it as a chance to meet one another, to review
progress with the charter, and to plan the next steps.  I would therefore see
it as a closed working session for members of the WG.

So that we can gauge numbers, would everyone please indicate whether or not
they will be in Mexico City, and if they will be available at that time.

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>