ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

RE: [board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions WG Meeting in Mexico

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions WG Meeting in Mexico
  • From: Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:54:46 +0100

Looks great. See you then.

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 February 2009 18:46
To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
Cc: board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear David,
thanks for your message and for the agenda.
Looking forward to meeting you all as well.
Have good and safe trips.
Best regards
Olga

2009/2/24 David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
Dear All,

Just a quick note to confirm that we will have a face-to-face meeting on
Monday, 2nd March between 7 am and 8.30 am in the Don Julian room in the
conference hotel.  Coffee will be available.  I believe this should be a
relatively informal meeting during which we should get to know each other, get
a better ?feel? for each others? aims and expectations,  and then discuss our
next steps.  What we should NOT do at this stage is start talking about
solutions or recommendation!  In case we need one, I have detailed a draft
agenda below.  Please let me know if you would like anything changed or added.

1.  Welcome and introductions
2.  Brief review of the Charter and any comments received to date.
3.  (Brief) Expectations of WG Members
4.  Next Steps
                - Initial Report ? Current and planned uses of Geographical
Regions
                - Interim Report ? Shortcomings
                - Final Report ? Recommendations
5. Allocation of tasks
6. AOB

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Kind regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
 Managing Director
 Information & Communications Technology Authority
 david.archbold@xxxxxxx
 www.icta.ky