ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions WG Meeting in Mexico

  • To: Zahid Jamil <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions WG Meeting in Mexico
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 06:02:02 +1100

Yup it's in my Diary...

CLO

Zahid Jamil wrote:
Looks great. See you then.

From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 24 February 2009 18:46
To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
Cc: board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear David,
thanks for your message and for the agenda.
Looking forward to meeting you all as well.
Have good and safe trips.
Best regards
Olga

2009/2/24 David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx <mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>>

    Dear All,

    Just a quick note to confirm that we will have a face-to-face
    meeting on Monday, 2^nd March between 7 am and 8.30 am in the Don
    Julian room in the conference hotel.  Coffee will be available.  I
    believe this should be a relatively informal meeting during which
    we should get to know each other, get a better "feel" for each
others' aims and expectations, and then discuss our next steps. What we should NOT do at this stage is start talking about
    solutions or recommendation!  In case we need one, I have detailed
    a draft agenda below.  Please let me know if you would like
    anything changed or added.

    1.  Welcome and introductions

    2.  Brief review of the Charter and any comments received to date.

    3.  (Brief) Expectations of WG Members

    4.  Next Steps

                    - Initial Report -- Current and planned uses of
    Geographical Regions

                    - Interim Report -- Shortcomings

                    - Final Report -- Recommendations

    5. Allocation of tasks

    6. AOB

    Looking forward to meeting you all,

    Kind regards,

    Dave

    */David A Archbold/*
    */Managing Director/*
    */Information & Communications Technology Authority
    /*/david.archbold@xxxxxxx/ <mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
    /www.icta.ky/ <http://www.icta.ky>