ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] WGGR Wiki

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] WGGR Wiki
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 00:02:44 -0500

Dear All,

I've just finished some reorganisation of our Wiki pages (hope you don't mind,
Rob) with the aim of making it easier to find what you need.  Have a look when
you have a moment, and please feel free to add or amend.  If you'd rather have
Rob or me make the changes for you, that fine too.  Just send us your
suggestions.

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold