ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Draft Publication Schedule

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Draft Publication Schedule
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:44:54 -0500

Dear All,

Hopefully my last email to you today!

Rob has kindly prepared a draft schedule for our work up until June.  I'm
afraid I'm already a couple of days behind, but hope to catch up.  Please
review and let the group have your comments asap.

Kind regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>