ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Geo Regions Charter Approved By Board

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Geo Regions Charter Approved By Board
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:31:55 -0700

Dear Working Group Members:

For your information, the ICANN Board approved the revised version of the
Working Group Charter today. (see http://syd.icann.org/node/3782).

Thank you all for your efforts in dealing with Board feedback and forging ahead
to complete the document. I have attached a clean copy of Charter Version 4.5
for your records.  I am also requesting that this final approved  version be
translated into the five remaining UN languages so that it is more accessible
to the global ICANN community.

On the subject of the Initial WG Report,  Cheryl was the only WG member who
submitted additional comments to the draft outline and charters.  If you forgot
to send in your comments, please do so ASAP so that Dave can add them to the
next draft version.

Gisella will be preparing a Doodle scheduling poll to get your feedback on the
next prospective call time.  Consistent with the latest document preparation
schedule, the options for that call will be on July 8,9 or 10.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth