ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Delay in next version of our report

  • To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Delay in next version of our report
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:20:52 +1000

Understood David :-) I must say it takes me more than a week to catch up on
the week I miss at an ICANN meeting... Oh yes I heard a calculation done by
Bertrand at the end of the Sydney meeting, where he estimated a months worth
of normal hours work is done at an ICANN Meeting by those of us in the main
stream, so based on that I'm not surprised about the post ICANN time
compression effect...
I'm sure were all in the same situation ;-) so why not take a bit of time
'for self' over the weekend and properly recover that way productivity will
actually be better when you do focus back on your 8Volunteer* yes remember
we are *Volunteers* work :-)

I recommend sun a good book and lots of dozing off followed by good food and
friends to raise your energy and spirits... and I was one a stress
physiologist so I do speak with some authority on this topic...

CLO

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)