ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Delay in next version of our report

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Delay in next version of our report
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:34:51 -0500

Dear All,

You may recall that according to our work plan I should be circulating the next
version of our report today.  Unfortunately pressure of work in my "normal" job
means this won't be possible.  I will get it out sometime over the weekend.

My apologies.

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>