ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] DOODLE / Geo Regions Work Group - call scheduling NEXT week

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] DOODLE / Geo Regions Work Group - call scheduling NEXT week
  • From: Paul Wilson <pwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 11:47:08 +1000

Thanks Gisella - I've added my times.

Paul.

--On 7 July 2009 5:25:09 AM -0700 Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Further to the previous Doodle poll and due to limited availability, it
has been decided to schedule the next call NEXT week.

Please find hereafter the amended Doodle poll:
http://www.doodle.com/8uun2rgpvdr5gh33

Please select all possible options – time zone is active.

We will confirm date/time of the call as soon as everyone has responded.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella

Gisella Gruber-White