ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] DOODLE / Geo Regions Meeting-Call lin Nairobi

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] DOODLE / Geo Regions Meeting-Call lin Nairobi
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:26:17 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached a Doodle poll to set the date and time for our next
meeting/call held during the 37th ICANN Meeting in Nairobi.

http://www.doodle.com/rf592x89x7wx4pdy

Time-zone active.

Note: This will be an evening meeting to accommodate most time-zones. I have
given 2h slots as I don’t yet know where the meeting will be in held in Nairobi
(this will allow for travelling time).

Once we have set the day/time, we can narrow this down to 1h.

This Doodle poll will close on Wednesday 03 March at 1500 UTC. The date and
time will be confirmed shortly thereafter (including Remote Pariticipation).

Thank you and have a lovely weekend
Kind regards
Gisella

Gisella Gruber-White