ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Meeting Invitation / Geographic Regions Review WG call - Tuesday 04.05 at 1200 UTC

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Meeting Invitation / Geographic Regions Review WG call - Tuesday 04.05 at 1200 UTC
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:45:37 +1000

I'll SMS Gisella when I've landed and got though customs at TAX to dial me
in  BUT  this call starts before I'm scheduled to land at LAX (from SYD)
 Provisional apologies provided and Rob can report on our ALAC-At-Large /
ALS outreach progress with the survey

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 30 April 2010 00:59, Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx