ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Final Interim Report Document Complete and on to Translation

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Final Interim Report Document Complete and on to Translation
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:41:24 +1100

Thank YOU  Rob... Look forward to the call and w'shop plans... re the PC as
each of our At-Large Regions  will be meeting separately during Cartagena,
*if*  any of the Regional Leaders wish to have discussion on this in their
meeting (ad knowing the translations will be available by then will also
assist ;-)  I'm forwarding the Working list  the PDF  in EN as an *advance
copy*  to assist in their 'pre PC review', and for consideration on adding
it to their future Agendas, at Cartagena or in  January...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)