ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Continuing Effort To Schedule Call For Geographic Regions Review Working Group

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Continuing Effort To Schedule Call For Geographic Regions Review Working Group
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:57:40 -0800

Dear Working Group Members;

We did not reach critical mass for a meeting day and time next week, so Dave
has asked us to try again.  Please consult the latest Doodle Scheduling Toll at
this link  - http://doodle.com/dwf997ac7fevivbg - and indicate your
availability to meet by telephone during the week beginning January 31. I have
again used the WG’s 1200/1300 UTC windows for the meeting time options.

As noted in my previous message, the purpose of the meeting will be to discuss
the evaluation of community forum comments regarding the Interim Report and the
process/plan/schedule for drafting and publishing the Final Report document
later this year.

Thank you for trying again,

Rob Hoggarth