ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Feedback Requested - Geo Regions Review Final Report Topic Matrix-Table

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Feedback Requested - Geo Regions Review Final Report Topic Matrix-Table
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:37:59 -0800

Dear Working Group Members:

As promised,  attached please find a topic/issues matrix to help you all begin
to crystalize your thoughts about what should be in the Working Group Final
Report to the Board.  The introduction to the document (more of a table rather
than a pure matrix) outlines the next steps and expectations for all of you to
help move the Final Report drafting process forward.  I look forward to your
feedback.

According to the timetable established at the 2 February WG telephone meeting,
please submit your return contributions via email to the working group list by
the end of the day on 21 February.  I hope to have an updated version of the
matrix/table ready for Working Group review on 28 February so that you all can
discuss the document on a call later that week.

If you have not yet done so, please fill out the Doodle Scheduling Poll for
that proposed meeting at http://doodle.com/hr3dvy7ce89fg6v6.  The agreed upon
timetable currently anticipates having an updated matrix/table that can be
shared with the community on 4 March.

For your information, I have also attached the Staff Summary of Public Comments
on the Working Group's Interim Report. That document is posted in the comments
section of the Interim Report Public Forum at -
http://forum.icann.org/lists/geo-regions-interim-report/.

Thank you all for your continued contributions to the effort.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth