ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Final Report Issues Matrix

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Final Report Issues Matrix
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:34:42 -0800

Dear Working Group Members:

Attached please find the latest version of the Final Report Draft Issues Matrix
(v2.1).  Please feel free to share it with your respective communities for
conversations next week in San Francisco.  I have posted the matrix on the web
page for next week's Community Workshop (see -
http://svsf40.icann.org/node/22217) and the document should be available
shortly on the new Working Group Wiki page (see -
https://community.icann.org/display/georegionwg/Final+Report+Draft+Issues+Matrix).

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Francisco.  I hope that most of you
will be able to attend and participate in the Workshop next Thursday.

Best,

Rob Hoggarth