ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Revised Geo Regions Work Plan

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Revised Geo Regions Work Plan
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:54:14 -0400

Dear All,

Unfortunately it has again proved impossible to get a consensus on an
acceptable date for a WG conference call.  I appreciate everyone has other
commitments, and so I believe that we have to adopt a different approach in
order to meet our own targets. I therefore intend to adopt the following
procedures.

 *   As soon as possible, WG members provide their input on the matrix language
and text via email.  If you have no comments to make, please tell us that as
well.
 *   I have asked staff to prepare a framework document that I will
oversee/supervise.
 *   Initial Chair/Staff draft will be circulated to the WG by May 2.
 *   We will need your edits/comments on the draft by May 14.
 *   A revised document will be circulated by May 17.
 *   WG meeting scheduled week of May 23 (giving WG members plenty of time for
scheduling - Doodle link to go out this week)
 *   Continue collaboration with goal of May 30 for publishable DRAFT Final
Report.
This plan will remove as much work as possible from WG members, but this makes
it even more important that we review the drafts and provide our comments in a
timely fashion.  Please play your part.
Kind regards,
Dave
David A Archbold
WG Chair &
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>