ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Impact on Regions of moving to RIR Structure

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Impact on Regions of moving to RIR Structure
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:36:44 -0500

Dear All,

I attach tables showing the impact on the existing make-up of regions if we
were to move to the RIR allocation.  Africa isn't listed because there would be
no changes there.

Hope to speak to you all tomorrow (Friday)

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>