ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Draft Final Report

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Draft Final Report
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:37:00 -0500

Dear All,

Rob and I have been working on the draft final report and I now attach the
latest version for your comments.  One copy is redlined, the other clean.  I
strongly recommend using the clean version.

Subject to any comments from you, I intend to use this as the basis for our
presentations/discussion in Singapore.  I hope you will do the same.  We can
tell everyone that it is an advance working document which will be finalised
and circulated for formal public comment within about two weeks of returning
from Singapore.

I start my travels tomorrow, arriving on Saturday but should pick up emails at
various points en route.  Please give me feedback and let me know if you will
be in Singapore.

Kind regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>