ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Draft Final Report Of Geo Regions Review WG Submitted For Posting

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Draft Final Report Of Geo Regions Review WG Submitted For Posting
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:37:33 -0700

Dear Working Group Members:

I am pleased to advise you that the translations of the Working Groups's Draft
Final Report have been completed and I have submitted the documents to the
ICANN Web Admin Team requesting that a public comment period be opened.

In an effort to maximize community opportunity to review and comment on the
draft, and after consulting with David A and Bart B, the public comment forum
will initially be set-up to be open through Monday, December 19.  That should
give you all ample opportunities to promote review of the draft by members of
your communities, conduct some community discussions in Dakar and otherwise
manage various community group processes so that any comments/feedback can be
discussed, processed and submitted by mid-December.

We are working to set up a community workshop in Dakar on the Thursday of the
meeting week and I should be able to confirm that time with you all shortly.

I will circulate a link to the Public Comment Forum to you as soon as I am
informed or otherwise see the proceeding posted on the ICANN web site.

Thank you all for your continued efforts, support and direction on this project!

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth