ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Possible Prague Informal Geo Regions Review WG Gathering

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Possible Prague Informal Geo Regions Review WG Gathering
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:48:47 -0700

Dear Working Group Members;

There were not enough responses and common available times to the Doodle
Scheduling Poll to get a time for an informal group gathering this week.  Dave
advises that where possible he will be reaching out to you individually for
one-on-one chats.

Toward the end of the week I'll send out a poll for a WG call.  I'll shoot for
the two-to-three week period after the Prague meeting for potential dates and
times.

Enjoy the ICANN meeting this week!

Best,

Rob