ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Info Request -- Scheduling Next Geo Regions Review WG Call

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Info Request -- Scheduling Next Geo Regions Review WG Call
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:19:39 -0700

Dear Working Group Members;

I hope you all had a productive meeting in Prague.  Dave and I had the chance
to talk several times during the meeting week.  Immediately after the public
meeting, I worked to freshen and update the Working Group's Issues Tracking
Checklist.  Dave is currently reviewing the updated list and making
modifications and hopes to have an updated document soon for your further
review.

In the meantime, Dave has authorized me to pursue the scheduling of the next WG
call.  I have created a Doodle Scheduling Poll – here -
http://www.doodle.com/xqef2y9h8gzrvsrv – that lists several potential dates and
times during the first two full weeks in August.  We are aware that this is a
potential holiday time for many. So please indicate in your poll response your
preference for one of the suggested dates or otherwise note your interest in an
early September meeting.

As soon as the WG reaches agreement on the appropriate direction for changes to
the draft Final Report document, we will proceed with editing and re-writes
with a target to make/process all the changes in time for the ICANN meeting in
Toronto.

Please respond to the scheduling poll at your convenience and by next
Wednesday, 1 August at the latest.

Best regards,

Rob