ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Second of Bernie Turcotte

  • To: "'ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Second of Bernie Turcotte
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:06:15 -0400
  • Cc: "Bernard Turcotte (E-mail)" <turcotte@xxxxxxx>, "'ccnso-members@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccnso-members@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

All,

I tried to use the online form, but it said there was an internal error.
Can we please post this?

Template for seconding a nomination:
1 Full name of nominator whose candidate is being seconded:     Dotty Sparks
de Blanc
2a. Full name of the candidate being seconded:          Bernard Turcotte
2b. E-mail address of the candidate being seconded:     Turcotte@xxxxxxx
3a. Full name of the seconder:  Jeffrey J. Neuman
3b. ccTLD and region of the seconder:   .us (North America)
3c. E-mail address of the seconder:     Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx
Please let me know if this form is acceptable.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.