[ccnso-nominations] Second of Bernie Turcotte
- To: "'ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Second of Bernie Turcotte
- From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:06:15 -0400
- Cc: "Bernard Turcotte (E-mail)" <turcotte@xxxxxxx>, "'ccnso-members@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccnso-members@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
I tried to use the online form, but it said there was an internal error.
Can we please post this?
Template for seconding a nomination:
1 Full name of nominator whose candidate is being seconded: Dotty Sparks
2a. Full name of the candidate being seconded: Bernard Turcotte
2b. E-mail address of the candidate being seconded: Turcotte@xxxxxxx
3a. Full name of the seconder: Jeffrey J. Neuman
3b. ccTLD and region of the seconder: .us (North America)
3c. E-mail address of the seconder: Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx
Please let me know if this form is acceptable.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
Loudoun Tech Center
46000 Center Oak Plaza
Sterling, VA 20166
p: (571) 434-5772
f: (571) 434-5735