ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] TR: ccNSO Nomination acceptance

  • To: <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] TR: ccNSO Nomination acceptance
  • From: "so support" <so.support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:58:42 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Forwarded by Election Manager from:
 Chris Disspain
Envoyé : jeudi 13 mai 2004 06:40
À : so.support@xxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: ccNSO Nomination acceptance

Glen,

I accept nomination for election to the ccNSO Council.

Template for ACCEPTING nomination
1. Region for which nomination is being accepted:- Asia Pacific
2a. Full name of nominee: Christopher Disspain
2b. E-mail address of nominee: ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
2c. Snail mail address of nominee: 107 Faraday Street, Carlton, VIC 3053,
Australia
3. The ccTLD and the region in which the nominee resides: .au - Asia Pacific
region
4. The statement: "I accept nomination for election to the ccNSO Council"
Voluntary Information: See above
5. A Curriculum Vitae about the Nominee (500 words) (Voluntary information):
Attached as a pdf. Let me know if you
prefer another format.
6. A campaign or election statement of ideas, intent, reasons to serve on
the ccNSO Council (500 words)(Voluntary information): to follow before 9
June deadline.

Best regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA