ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Resend FW: Nomination for ccNSO Council

  • To: <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Resend FW: Nomination for ccNSO Council
  • From: "TWNIC Exe-Dir" <exe.dir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:30:39 +0800
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Title: 郵件
Dear  Election Manager,

I'm resending our nomination as the previous e-mail bounced due to the sender's e-mail address been different, and hope our nomination still qualifies the nomination deadline as this is a re-send e-mail, and you have log of the previous bounced e-mail.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ai-Ching Lu
TWNIC

TWNIC, the country code manager for .tw would like to nominate Joanna Tso for the ccNSO Council election:

1. Region for which nomination is being made: Asia Pacific

2a. Full name of the candidate being nominated: Joanna Tso

2b. E-mail address of the candidate being nominated: joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx

3a. Full name of the nominator:  Ai-Ching Lu

3b. ccTLD and region of the nominator: .tw, AP

3c. E-mail address of the nominator:  exe.dir@xxxxxxxxxxxx