ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Acceptance of Nomination

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Acceptance of Nomination
  • From: webform@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:21:48 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

1-candidate_region:
EU

2a-nominee_name:
Petr Kral

2b-nominee_email:
Petr.Kral@xxxxxx

2c-nominee_snailmail:
CZ.NIC
Luzna 591
160 00 Praha 6

3-nominee_cctld:
cz

3-nominee_region:
EU

4-I accept nomination for election to the ccNSO Council:
yes

5-curriculum_vitae:
I work as a chairman of board of directors of CZ.NIC for more than two years.

6-nominee_statement:
I'd like to speed up process of consolidation of CCNSo as common forum of cctld
for solving general problems of cctld's and local Internet communities.