ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, Off road,Electrical Scooter, electrical golf car

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, Off road,Electrical Scooter, electrical golf car
  • From: "Mr.Lee" <trade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 18:42:14 +0800
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam ,
 We got your email address from our internet . Kindly please take a time to
look through the following message . Sorry for causing any inconvenience .
 I am pleased to inform you that our company "Chongqing Yinggang Motorcycle Co.
Ltd " is well-reputed and highly professional Group in Chongqing , China  It is
one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of high quality all kinds of
motorcycle from China and the production capacity is more than 10000 units /
month . We are exporting the following items all over the world :
1.Motorcycle : From 50cc to 250cc
2.ATV(All-Terrain Vehicle) : From 50cc to 250cc
3.Off-road bike : From 50cc to 250cc
4.Electric Scooter ; Electric bike
5.Engine(Water cooling & Air cooling)
6.Other(Generator , Outboard engine , etc)
7, Generator ; pump, engine
Payment : We prefer to accept the payment by Irrevocable L/C or T/T .
 Delivery : We will arrange immediately shipment after receipt of your T/T or
IRR L/C within 30 days . We assure timely shipments with guaranteed.
 Quality : We ensure to supply the products with advanced technology , good
quality and reliable performance .
 We are in a position to meet all types of quality and quantity requirements of
our customers without any problem . You can have complete Peace of mind and
full confidence while working with us , our main objective is customers
satisfaction and we always provide to our customers like this .
 We are serious in promoting long term business relationship with you and we
are looking forward to your kind cooperation in this regard. Please try us for
a trial order so that we can prove ourselves as a reliable source of quality of
products from China .

We await your favorable reply at your very earliest .
 Best regards from China !!!
 Mr.  Wang
 Export Manager
 China Chongqing Yinggang Motorcycle Group
Tel : 86-23-67635008
 Fax :86-23-67635036
 E-mail :   trade@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.motorcycle-business.com