ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] aceptance nomination

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] aceptance nomination
  • From: Eduardo Santoyo <esantoyo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:55:07 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

1. Region for which nomination is being accepted LAC
2a. Full name of nominee: Eduardo Santoyo Cadena
2b. E-mail address of nominee: esantoyo@xxxxxxxxxx
2c. Snail mail address of nominee: Av. Pablo Carriquirry 410, San Isidro, Lima 27, Lima, Peru
3. The ccTLD and the region in which the nominee resides: .pe/LAC
4. The statement: I am pleased to accept the nomination for election to the ccNSO Council
Voluntary Information:
5. A Curriculum Vitae about the Nominee: I Was Born in Bogota Colombia in october 1958. Since December 2000 is the general manager of Red Cientifica Peruana (RCP). RCP is a non profit asociation who promotes the peruvian development whith propolsals and projects to increase de access and use of the Internet in the country. RCP is also the suporting organization of nic.pe.
6. A campaign or election statement of ideas, intent, reasons to serve on the ccNSO Council (500 words)(Voluntary information) : I am convinced of the convenience to have a solid internet structure.