ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Dear Friend,

  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Dear Friend,
  • From: "Mr mutu mbela" <mutu_mbela@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:29:25 +0200
  • Cc: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx, nomcom-selections@xxxxxxxxx, stld-rfp-jobs@xxxxxxxxx, stld-rfp-tel-telnic@xxxxxxxxx, stldquestions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Friend,
I got your contact through the World Trade business
journal, and wish to express my willingness to
transfer an overdue contract sum of US$twenty five million
to your company's account, through the Reserve Bank of
South Africa. My name is Mr.mutu mbela, an Accountant
with Ministry of Finance.
SUBJECT: After due consideration, I have fully agreed
to privately contact you for this transaction. I am
intending to retire from government services to
private business I decided to contact you for an
urgent business proposal. I have decided to deal with
a neutral person like you because of the nature of the
transaction as I will equally be happy to arrange with
you on terms of trade and possible transfer of the
funds needed for the investment into your company's
account or personal account.
These funds were incurred as a kick back lifting of
gold product by the Ministry of Natural Resources.
This was a ground plot by some of the key staffs of
this ministry for their selfish interest. It was so
unfortunate that they were removed from office
resulting from the change of Government and policies
which did not favour their continous stay in the
office. This money (US$25M) is now floating in the
Ministry of Finance as a redundant fund waiting to be
claimed. Because of our new Government policy on Civil
Servants, we are not allowed to own a company or
operate a foreign bank account. Hence my soliciting
for your assistance to enable me receive this fund
into your company's account or personal account.
To enable me start the process and remittance of the
fund into your bank account successfully within 14
banking days, I need the following information from
you by fax; * Beneficiary's name, address, private
telephone / fax number. * Your bank particulars
including your bank name, address and your account
number. Note that as soon as I receive this
information it will be forwarded to the appropriate
quarters for final processing and approvals.
With the modalities I have worked out, it makes it
possible for you to act as a contractor who worked
under my ministry and now waiting to receive his
payment and when satisfied by the agencies your bank
account will be credited within 48 banking hours This
transfer is 100% risk free having done all the
underground works locally for the smooth transfer of
the fund into your bank account within the shortest
period. I advised that you should keep this
transaction a top secret and rest all correspondence
to email, fax, and phone only, because I am occupying
a sensitive position in the government circle and also
this is once in a lifetime opportunity.
Finally, I want you to assure me that you will work on
my instruction and my own share of the money will be
safe. You will be rewarded with 20% of the total sum
for your honest assistance and co-operation, 5% for
all type of expense that we both parties might incure
during the course of this transaction and the balance
of 75% remain for me and my colleague involved in this
procedures..
Contact me by return email on :mutu_mbela2002@xxxxxxxxxxx

for any question and further discussion. Awaiting your
immediate response.
Best regards,
Mr mutu mbela