ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] TR: Please accept your nomination

  • To: <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] TR: Please accept your nomination
  • From: "so support" <so.support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:33:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Yann Kwok [mailto:yannkwok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 3 juin 2004 13:35
À : so.support@xxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Please accept your nomination

Dear Glen,

I accept the nomination for election to the ccNSO Council and
providing the required information below.

Template for ACCEPTING nomination
1. Region for which nomination is being accepted: Africa
2a. Full name of nominee:  Yann Kwok
2b. E-mail address of nominee: yannkwok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2c. Snail mail address of nominee

Internet Direct Ltd
48 Remy Ollier Street
Port Louis
Mauritius

3. The ccTLD and the region in which the nominee resides: .mu -
Africa

4. "I accept nomination for election to the ccNSO Council"

5. A Curriculum Vitae about the Nominee (500 words) (Voluntary
information) - pdf attached

<Education>

Sloan Fellow (MBA), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan
School of Management
BCom (Hons), University of Cape Town, Information Systems
BCom, University of Cape Town, Accounting

<Professional Experience>

Managing Director, Internet Direct Ltd (1995 - present)

<Committees>

Chair, AFTLD, 2002 - present
Board of Trustees member, AFRINIC, 1998 - 2004

6. A campaign or election statement of ideas, intent, reasons to
serve on the ccNSO Council (500 words)(Voluntary information)

My interest is to ensure that the ccNSO becomes an organization
capable of dealing with diverse issues facing ccTLDs, through an open
and continuous dialogue with the stakeholders involved.