ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] bequest

  • To: abrahamdukes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] bequest
  • From: "abrahamdukes@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <abrahamdukes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:44:09 +0000
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

GRACELAND CHAMBERS
235 OXFORD STREET,
FCT,ABUJA
graceland_lawyer@xxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of??the individual or entity to
which it was addressed??and may contain information that is privilege,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of??this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or??a gent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, you are
message is strictly prohibited.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
Sir,

We act as solicitors to and our services have been retained by Mr. Richard
Vinsen now late here in after referred to as our client and our instructions
to the following effects that is to say:??and sequel to your non-response of
our earlier letter, On behalf of my client Late Mr. Richard Vinsen, I write to
notify you that my late client made you a beneficiary to the bequest sum of
Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand U. S Dollars (US$850,000). In the codicil to
his will and last testament. My client Late Mr. Richard Vinsen died on 1st day
January??2004 at the Agaja beach at the age of 60.??until his death was??a
member of several non-governmental organizations and he was also great
philanthropist .This bequest is for support of your CHRISTAIN activities,
humanitarian services and help to the less-privileged.

In accordance with our inheritance laws you're??required to forward documents
of proof as the bonafide beneficiary such as your I.D, Birth Certificate,
Drivers License or international Passport also include your current Bio-data
and Address, Telephone and Fax numbers. We are perfecting arrangements to
complete the lodgment of this money into your desired Bank Account through
certified cashier's cheque to be sent to your current address??by secure
courier within a reasonable time on the receipt of your
response. my alternative email is graceland_lawyer@xxxxxxxxx

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

Looking forward to hearing from you as a matter of urgency

With kind regards from

Abraham Dukes ESQ.

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto