ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[clinton-questions]

Clinton question

  • To: clinton-questions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Clinton question
  • From: "Owen Smigelski" <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:57:11 +0000

As the importance of the Internet in our daily lives continues to grow (as
evidenced by events in the Middle East and ongoing e-commerce expansion), how
do you see ICANN and the Internet community assisting and supporting your
efforts in the Clinton Foundation to help people meet the challenges of global
interdependence?

As a PS if my question is read, can I have my picture taken with President
Clinton? My wife has a picture with his wife, and I think the only way to win
(or at least tie) this competition is to get a picture with President Clinton.

Regards,

Owen

Sent via BlackBerry