ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-base-agreement-29apr13]

Dish DBS Corporation Comments on Revised Registry Agreement

  • To: "comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Dish DBS Corporation Comments on Revised Registry Agreement
  • From: "Lodge, Deborah" <DLodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:35:44 +0000

Dear ICANN: The annexed comments are submitted on behalf of Dish DBS
Corporation, regarding the revised gTLD Registry Agreement (April 29, 2013
revision).  Please let us know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Deborah
Lodge

Deborah M. Lodge | Patton Boggs LLP
2550 M Street, NW | Washington, DC 20037
O: (202) 457-6030 | F: (202) 457-6315
Email: dlodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dlodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
www.pattonboggs.com<http://www.pattonboggs.com/>

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged information
intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it
unless you are the addressee. If you have received it in error, please call us
(collect) at (202) 457-6000 and ask to speak with the message sender. Also, we
would appreciate your forwarding the message back to us and deleting it from
your system. Thank you. This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice)
communications from the sender's firm are for informational purposes only. No
such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic
record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender
to conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement
is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated. To
learn more about our firm, please visit our website at
http://www.pattonboggs.com.