ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-base-agreement-29apr13]

FW: Public Comment from China Unicom

  • To: "comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-base-agreement-29apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Public Comment from China Unicom
  • From: "Huang, Tao" <Tao.Huang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:59:21 +0000

Hi, ICANN
    This is Tao from Neustar, who are helping China Unicom with their TLD
applications.
    This e-mail had been sent by your applicant China Unicom for a while, but
might be because your policy ( as they are leveraging the TLD .cn and it might
blocked by your filter), thus it is not show up on the public comment section
of the latest proposal of the Registry Agreement.
    For you information, we have met technical issues as well while we sent it
the first time, after we consulted the CRM( salesforce), we'd been instructed
to send it again but failed as well.
    Please see whether you can received or not and we'd happy to see that our
comments to be listed on the corresponding section.

                                Thanks,

Tao Huang (黄涛)
Neustar, China Region / Manager, Technical Support
Neustar, 中国区/技术经理

15F, China World Tower, No.1 Jianguomenwai Ave, Chaoyang District, Beijing
100004, P.R. China
北京市朝阳区建国门外大街1号,国贸大厦15层,100004
Office: +86-10-5737-2556  Fax: +86-10-5737-2627 Mobile: +86-138-0115-1453/
tao.huang@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tao.huang@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
(NYSE: NSR)

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.